Welcome to EPTA Denmark
A society for pianists, piano teachers, piano students and piano lovers.
European Piano Teachers Association is an international organization founded in England in 1978 by Carola Grindea.
38 European countries have since joined the Association.
Denmark joined in 1998. Founder and president is Elsebeth Brodersen.
All EPTA Associations are meeting at an International Conference once a year in different countries.
- to encourage the interest for piano.
- to raise the standards and promote the excellence within the profession and widen the perspectives, knowledge and new ways of thinking in regard to piano teaching and performing
- to create a platform for contact and collaboration between everybody working with the piano.
- International Piano Week
- Master Classes for pianists and piano teachers
- Graded exams for young piano students
- Piano courses for children
- Pedagogical courses, workshops and seminars
All young members can join the YoungEPTA, which has its own board and arranges special events for the youth.